Family Office Services
Working With You - Working For You
You may greatly benefit from our Comprehensive Family Services if:
- You are looking for someone who understands the importance of wealth preservation and lifestyle management goals of high-net-worth individuals and families.
- The various aspects of your financial life are multi-faceted, dynamic and interrelated.
- You are looking for a higher level of customized solutions, specialized expertise, meticulous attention to detail, and unmatched personal service.
- You have a need for improved risk management and objectivity.
- You realize your level of wealth requires skills and knowledge that are out of your realm of expertise or those who have been advising you.
- You need objective advice free from conflicts of interest, from someone who does not sell products.
- You are ready to centralize the management of significant family wealth.
The benefits of a Comprehensive Family Services are many, including:
- Confidential, personal knowledge of your family
- Detailed understanding of all your assets and comprehensive planning
- Critical thinking, technical excellence, customized solutions
- Meetings at your home or office
- Coordination with your other advisors serving as a gatekeeper to those seeking access to you
- Stabilizing presence through major life events
- Offering unrelated families the ability to share devoted, higher cost talent and experienced staff
- Contracting for a share of the staff at an established RIA
- Utmost confidentiality and discretion
RMR offers Comprehensive Family Services that assist multiple families with a variety of more complex issues related to their wealth management needs. These services include those offered to our portfolio management clients and much more.
- Investment policy development and asset allocation
- Custodial selection and oversight
- Portfolio management and quarterly investment performance reporting
- Balance sheet analysis, cash flow analysis, management and forecasting
- Annual consolidated net worth statements
- Integrated tax and income plan design
- Retirement planning
- Stock option/restricted stock planning
- Business assessment
- Real estate advisory
- Bank financing analysis and negotiations
- Manage trusts and legal matters.
- Strategy analysis and implementation
- Liability and catastrophe avoidance insurance planning
- Estate distribution strategies and wealth transfer planning
- Legacy planning and family philanthropy coordination including multi-generational objectives
- Succession planning