We know how important it is to work with experienced advisors who take time to listen, who understand your needs and the value of your trust. You may initially come to us to receive help due to a life event that has given you a desire to proactively evaluate your financial picture. This may include a job change, getting closer to retirement, receiving an inheritance, or going through a divorce. Or it may simply be time to put into place a plan to work toward retirement or another goal. Regardless of what brings you to us, we work with you to learn your background, goals, concerns and values. Once we have a clear understanding of those details, we work for you in developing a financial plan and investment management strategy that is in alignment with your objectives.
Wealth Planning Services Include:
- Help clarifying your goals, financial dreams and desires
- Retirement strategies and planning (pre and post retirement) to reach your retirement goals
- Cash flow planning and management
- Development of a comprehensive investment strategy, unlocking your potential to accumulate wealth
- Saving for college for children and grandchildren
- Liability & catastrophe avoidance insurance planning
- Building wealth to gift to heirs and organizations
- Estate distribution strategies
- Coordinated efforts with your other advisors and important contacts
- Overall comprehensive wealth management counseling and coaching
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you, your goals and aspirations, and to discuss how you could benefit from the services that RMR Wealth Advisors provides.
Our Wealth Planning Process
The wealth planning process is a multi-step process that helps you identify and reach your objectives. You may benefit from having a written strategic plan for reaching specific goals and/or solving specific problems. Recommendations are based solely on your needs, circumstances and goals, both currently and in regards to your future.
Our Steps to Your Financial Future include:
Establishing your relationship with us. To understand your goals and develop a plan to reach them, you will share information during our conversations together so we can learn more about you and ensure we are the right fit for you.
Gathering information. During our initial meeting together we’ll gather your financial information and analyze your current financial position. We will take a careful look into your financial position and determine the amount of risk you are comfortable with.
Designing and implementing your plan. Based on the information gathered in the first two steps, a personalized plan is designed for you. Goals and objectives are stated, cash flow estimates projected, asset allocation determined and investment choices selected. The plan is then put into action by deploying assets to your prescribed allocation.
Monitoring your plan. Once the plan is in place, we plan at least annual meetings with you to assess the progress toward your goals, and as necessary, make adjustments to your plan.